Rift valley vision Program wants to see an Evangelized, Healthy and productive society of Ethiopia, other Africa countries and Middle East by equipping and sending called and anointed local missionaries in partnership with local churches.
Rift valley vision exists to strength, encourage, equip and send local missionaries around the world to hasten world evangelization.
Our main scripture is found in Deut 1:21
“See the Lord your God has given you the land. Go up and take possession of it as the LORD, the God of your fathers, told you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” Deut 1:21
Our calling and vision is found in Matthew 24:14
The Gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in the entire world as a witness to all nations and then the end shall come.
This task remains a challenge. There are approximately 84 million people in Ethiopia today. Of these, about 64 million remain unreached with the Gospel. But God has provided a solution for this challenge. He has already called and trained an army of Local missionaries for this final harvest field. These missionaries are effective because they already know the languages and dialects of the unreached. They already know the cultures and ways of the native.
Local missionaries often work in areas of the peoples that are poor, underdeveloped, and remote. Much of the time, they labor without financial support and in the face of intense persecution. As a result, they frequently lack the resources for their ministries, their co-workers, and themselves. Despite these handicaps, they are very fruitful. The reason is simple: they have learned to be totally dependent on a faithful God for their ministry work, and often, even for their very survival.
- Evangelism and Church planting by using local missionaries, Tent makers, work place evangelism, house church planting movement and by holistic approach in Africa and Middle East countries.
- Equipping and sending local missionaries in Africa and Middle East countries by using three part model, Micro-credit model (Tent makers), Multiplication model and traditional model.
- Giving spiritual and skill education, short term training to capacitate missionaries and church leaders by using mobile school of evangelism, Bible College and establishing short term training centers.
- Promoting and doing Holistic ministry in the missionaries outreach and in the Church.
- Expanding Children Holistic Development program by giving children preschool alphabet education, Sunday school, supporting orphans and vulnerable children in the missionaries outreach.
- Diversification of fund sources and partnership through mobilization and IGA.
- Ensure active involvement of local Churches in the evangelization process.
- Strengthening Africa mission mobilization partnership by giving short term training, mobilizing churches for African’s churches to send missionaries to the Middle East countries in partnership.
- Strengthening Regional, National and continental prayer network.